[epe-users] first draft of EPE 2017 proceedings

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 15 09:06:51 CEST 2017

hi again, EPE colleagues,

> [...] so please hold
> off onto fetching the latest copy of the bibliographical database and
> re-compiling final manuscripts until tomorrow morning.

we ended up with several more minor revisions to paper titles and
author lists.  but time is out now, so we have the pleasure of
announcing the absolutely final version of the EPE 2017 bibliography:

  http://svn.nlpl.eu/epe/2017/public/epe.bib

everyone, please fetch the above file, re-compile your paper one more
time, and upload the final version as PDF into START in the next 36
hours.  we hope to produce the final version of the proceedings volume
this coming sunday and publish it on-line before the start of the
DepLing conference.

please note that the official citation key for the task summary
changed, from ‘Oep:Bjo:Joh:17’ to ‘Oep:Ovr:Bjo:17’.  please update
your \cite{} calls accordingly :-).

with thanks in advance!  oe