[epe-users] first draft of EPE 2017 proceedings

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Sep 14 10:08:30 CEST 2017

hello again, colleagues,

> at this point, i am inclined to consider paper titles and page counts
> final.  thus, an updated, final version of the EPE bibliography file
> is available, and we would kindly ask that everyone at least get the
> latest version of ‘epe.bib’ and re-compile their manuscript once more,
> to pick up page numbers in references to other parts of the
> proceedings:
>
>   http://svn.nlpl.eu/epe/2017/public/epe.bib

even as at least two of you have re-submitted their camera-ready
copies already this morning, please allow me me to reverse on the
above.  it turns out there is a good possibility of revisions to
authors on two of the manuscripts in the proceedings, so please hold
off onto fetching the latest copy of the bibliographical database and
re-compiling final manuscripts until tomorrow morning.

my apologies for the back and forth!  oe