[epe-users] draft schedule for EPE sessions at DepLing and IPWT

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Sep 7 21:22:59 CEST 2017

dear colleagues,

we have prepared a first draft of the programme for EPE presentations
on september 20, please see:

  http://epe.nlpl.eu/2017/

there will be two additional system descriptions in the proceedings
(from ECNU and Peking), but these teams unfortunately will not be able
to attend the conference.  i hope everyone else is looking forward to
presenting their work in pisa in a little less than two weeks from
today.

i am assuming that paris and stanford, who prepared a joint system
description for the two teams, will also want to present jointly (in a
slightly extended slot), right?

we are about to post the EPE programme, and it will also appear as
part of both the DepLing and IWPT schedules (as september 20 is the
day of joint programme).  in case you see anything in the above that
needs to be corrected, please let me know quickly!

best wishes, oe

ps: please be warned that the abstracts linked from the current draft
schedule do not yet reflect the camera-ready versions in all cases.
we are currently compiling the proceedings and expect to share a first
draft for comments over the weekend!