[epe-users] paper titles for camera-ready manuscripts

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Sep 4 21:55:17 CEST 2017

dear colleagues,

many thanks to almost everyone who have prepared and submitted their
camera-ready manuscripts already!

however, i realize that one request from my earlier message appears to
have gotten buried in the long email ...

we want to harmonize paper titles for the proceedings as indicated in
the EPE bibliography file:

  http://svn.nlpl.eu/epe/2017/public/epe.bib

in particular, we would like the titles for for all system
descriptions to use a common prefix:

  Team Identifier at EPE 2017:

we have finalized the EPE scoreboard and various release packages
containing submissions, downstream results, and log files.  hence, we
feel it is important that we stick to the exact team identifiers we
have used throughout the task.  please do retrieve the above BibTeX
file, find the entry for your paper, and adjust the manuscript and
START metadata accordingly.

likewise, titles for the application descriptions should be prefixed with

  EPE 2017:

i will need all manuscripts by wednesday morning here in oslo.  i plan
to compile and share a first draft of the proceedings volume by the
end of the week, for a final round of feedback and inter-team
calibration next week!

with thanks in advance, oe