[epe-users] instructions for the EPE 2017 proceedings volume

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun Sep 3 23:35:39 CEST 2017

dear colleagues,

some of you are rightly asking about page limits and the camera-ready deadline.

to make it easier to address reviewer comments (e.g. visual examples
of different representations, technical details for replicability, or
more in-depth discussion of relative end-to-end performance), we are
happy to increase the page limit for system descriptions to a maximum
of eight pages, not counting references.

the absolutely final deadline has to be 09:00 CEST wednesday morning,
september 6, i.e. when i get to work that day.

best wishes, oe