[epe-users] status updates

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jun 26 22:49:30 CEST 2017

dear all,

a quick note to let you know we are running late in assembling end-to-end
scores.  the delay is in part owed to a larger number of runs  than we had
anticipated, in part to errors in submissions and conversion that took
until last thursday to resolve, in part to an internal mis-understanding on
our end.

with a bit of luck, we will send event and opinion results tomorrow evening
or early on wednesday.  for a first round of quality-control, we will
initially only share their ‘own’ results with each team.  however, we will
publish the official result table well before the submission deadline for
system descriptions.

our apologies for keeping you in suspense!  oe