[NLPL Users] short on-line survey among NLPL users and associates

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu May 9 17:20:44 CEST 2019

dear all,

i am writing with a last (and still gentle) reminder about our short
on-line survey regarding your experience with the NLPL infrastructure
(software and data on Abel and Taito) and/or the 2019 NLPL winter
school (which was held in early february at skeikampen).  if you have
not submitted your feedback yet, please do so before may 15, i.e.
wednesday next week:

https://forms.gle/87jakTBMUs9Y7CSv7

you may recall that respondents will be rewarded bigly through a
lottery of NeIC-branded hoodies.  to make things more interesting on
the home stretch, we are upping the ante: currently, we have 33
additional two hoodies to the lottery!

go for it, please!  oe (for the NLPL steering group)