[NLPL Users] short on-line survey among NLPL users and associates

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri May 3 09:51:35 CEST 2019

dear colleagues,

i am writing with a gentle reminder about our brief on-line survey
regarding the NLPL infrastructure.  if you have not done so already,
please take a few minutes to provide your point of view through our
on-line form:

https://forms.gle/87jakTBMUs9Y7CSv7

you will recall that there will be a lottery among respondents, with
NeIC-branded hoodies as the main bounty.  because we really want your
feedback, we will double the reward probability for all responses
received before the start of the new week, i.e. a time stamp of today,
saturday, or sunday.

go for it, please!  oe

ps: my apologies to the residents of norway, i messed up that question
in the survey!  please be forgiving there and just select 'other
country'.