[epe-users] system descriptions

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sat Aug 12 21:14:00 CEST 2017

dear colleagues,

i am sorry, i had slightly messed up the submission deadline:  sunday,
august 12, was inconsistent of course.  we need to start the reviewing
process this coming monday, hence please submit your papers no later than
12:00 (noon) CEST (oslo time) on monday morning, august 14.

the START submission system for EPE 2017 is open now and will close mid-day
on monday.  for the submission address and other information, please see:

http://epe.nlpl.eu/index.php?page=5

we are continuously updating the summary spreadsheet (also linked from the
above site) with background information on the various systems and runs.
 please keep an eye on our spreadsheet.

with many dimensions of variation, EPE results are not easy to interpret.
 we would encourage you to relate EPE scores for your system to known
intrinsic evaluation results.

there are several runs, for example, that correspond to entries in the 2017
UD parsing shared task; likewise, there are three DM parsers among our
submissions, and it would seem useful to report their intrinsic performance
against the standard SDP 2015 test sets for DM.

good luck wrapping up the writing!  oe