[epe-users] revised proceedings schedule; brief questionnaire

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Aug 2 00:13:08 CEST 2017

dear EPE 2017 participants,

in respone to popular request, we have pushed back the submission
deadline for system descriptions a little further (at the expense of
reviewing time).  an updated and extended set of instructions for
contributions to the EPE 2017 proceedings is now available:

  http://epe.nlpl.eu/index.php?page=5

please note that this extension does not leave any more slack in our
schedule, so we will depend on everyone to respect both the submission
and reviewing deadlines.

we have opened the EPE 2017 paper submission site and have invited one
representative per team to join the programme committee and help
review the task summary, downstream application summaries, and the
actual system (i.e. parser) descriptions.  in case there are
additional team members who could help with reviewing, please do get
in touch!

finally, to gather your input on the design of the proceedings (in
particular the task and application summaries) and to start planning
the programme for the EPE 2017 session during the joint DepLing and
IWPT 2017 day, we have prepared a short on-line survey, which we would
ask you to fill in for us in the next few days:

  http://goo.gl/C5AkgD

we will be grateful to receive your suggestions for how best to wrap
up the EPE 2017 initiative!

with thanks in advance, oe